If you’re looking to buy a property as a home or investment in Scotland, MOV8 Real Estate can help you. As well as marketing thousands of properties for sale in the last few years through our estate agency department, our expert, in-house conveyancing department will guide you to get you the very best deal when you are a buyer.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to buying
- From start to finish these guys are great, they are very supportive and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Would recommend MOV8 to anyone buying or selling (have used them for both). They were the first I thought of when selling my property as they had been brilliant with the sale of my late sisters home and subsequent purchase of a property for my niece. Special mention to Evie Moir 10/10. Thanks for everything.Sheils Mcluckie - 7 Craigs Drive EH12 8UWMarch 2017
- We found Mov8 extremely professional, pro-active and reliable. Our flat sold within 3 days and the fact that they are linked to all the major property advertising websites such as ESPC and Rightmove really helped to generate a lot of interest very quickly in our property. I would like to particularly mention Susan Lamb who was very helpful and took care of our transaction from beginning to end.Sabrina Raeburn - 7/2 Mitchell StreetSeptember 2014
- Fixed price does not mean reduced service. We got a professional efficient service with good communication every step of the way, for both our sale and purchase. Absolutely no reason to pay more to a % Estate Agent for the same (or worse) service. Would definitely recommend and use MOV8 again.Marcus Sharp - 5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, FK3 0HLNovember 2016
- MOV8 helped us sell our flat and buy a great four bed family home in the country. It was such a good deal I didn't expect much but they more than exceeded my expectations. The negotiating was cool and professional and the administration slick. I would fully recommend them to anyone.Andrea Habeshaw - 28 High Street, Strathmiglo, CuparSeptember 2013
- We are delighted with the service provided by Mov8 and the whole team. It has produced a satisfactory sale of our property and we are also using MOV8 to handle and purchase a property. Our offer for it has been accepted. We now await the conclusion of our Edinburgh property sale to allow us to proceed with the purchase. Once again, many, many thanks to all the team at Mov8!Mr & Mrs Strachan - Flat 5, 10 Burnbrae Drive EH12 8AUAugust 2015
- I'd like to thank the whole team at MOV8...for their invaluable help and guidance in helping my fiancé and I purchase our first house together. They helped make it as painless as possible.Buyer Wished to Remain AnonymousApril 2014