If you’re looking to buy a property as a home or investment in Scotland, MOV8 Real Estate can help you. As well as marketing thousands of properties for sale in the last few years through our estate agency department, our expert, in-house conveyancing department will guide you to get you the very best deal when you are a buyer.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to buying
- We are delighted with the service provided by Mov8 and the whole team. It has produced a satisfactory sale of our property and we are also using MOV8 to handle and purchase a property. Our offer for it has been accepted. We now await the conclusion of our Edinburgh property sale to allow us to proceed with the purchase. Once again, many, many thanks to all the team at Mov8!Mr & Mrs Strachan - Flat 5, 10 Burnbrae Drive EH12 8AUAugust 2015
- I can genuinely say that selling our property and, purchasing our new property, through MOV8 was faultless! From the beginning with the Valuer, through to the completion by the Solicitor, including all others involved throughout the process, I cannot fault the service which we received. Every person played their part and kept us fully involved throughout - there were one or two persons who stood out and went the extra mile to help us through the process when we had specific queries, they were able to explain everything to us as we went along and continually communicated with us. I would not hesitate to recommend MOV8 to others in the future.Ms Galbraith - 1 Christiemiller Place, EH7 6SXFebruary 2017
- We used MOV8 for selling and purchasing our new home. We have found their service excellent and very efficient from beginning to end...I would definitely recommend MOV8. We have had an excellent experience with them. They provide excellent customer service. We felt they worked really hard to get us the best deal for selling and purchasing.Buyer Wished to Remain AnonymousAugust 2013
- MOV8 helped us sell our flat and buy a great four bed family home in the country. It was such a good deal I didn't expect much but they more than exceeded my expectations. The negotiating was cool and professional and the administration slick. I would fully recommend them to anyone.Andrea Habeshaw - 28 High Street, Strathmiglo, CuparSeptember 2013
- MOV8 Real Estate offer great value for money. I have previously bought property in both Edinburgh and London with various estate agents and MOV8 are the best i've been with. The staff are great, emails answered quickly, you're always kept in the loop and all for a bargain price.Buyer Wished to Remain AnonymousJuly 2013
- Fixed price does not mean reduced service. We got a professional efficient service with good communication every step of the way, for both our sale and purchase. Absolutely no reason to pay more to a % Estate Agent for the same (or worse) service. Would definitely recommend and use MOV8 again.Marcus Sharp - 5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, FK3 0HLNovember 2016