If you’re looking to buy a property as a home or investment in Scotland, MOV8 Real Estate can help you. As well as marketing thousands of properties for sale in the last few years through our estate agency department, our expert, in-house conveyancing department will guide you to get you the very best deal when you are a buyer.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to buying
- We've just concluded the sale of 2 properties and the purchase of another all through MOV8. They have been superb... we were originally unsure about using them given their new approach to estate agency (more conventional solicitors tried to warn us against using them!) - but they could not have been better. Excellent end-to-end advice and service - great attention to detail and competent and friendly staff. No hesitation in recommending them.Michael Duncan - 14 Hillpark CrescentSeptember 2013
- Fixed price does not mean reduced service. We got a professional efficient service with good communication every step of the way, for both our sale and purchase. Absolutely no reason to pay more to a % Estate Agent for the same (or worse) service. Would definitely recommend and use MOV8 again.Marcus Sharp - 5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, FK3 0HLNovember 2016
- We found Mov8 extremely professional, pro-active and reliable. Our flat sold within 3 days and the fact that they are linked to all the major property advertising websites such as ESPC and Rightmove really helped to generate a lot of interest very quickly in our property. I would like to particularly mention Susan Lamb who was very helpful and took care of our transaction from beginning to end.Sabrina Raeburn - 7/2 Mitchell StreetSeptember 2014
- Your whole team's service and execution from initial meeting, photography, sales and of course conveyancing has been truly exceptional from start to finish.Brian McConnellSeller of 29/1 Sinclair Place, Edinburgh
- Thank you to MOV8 staff our house purchase went very smoothly. The staff were extremely helpful and very informative if we had any questions. We would definitely use them again in the future if need be and recommend them to others.Kirsty Lamb - PurchaserAugust 2014
- We are delighted with the service provided by Mov8 and the whole team. It has produced a satisfactory sale of our property and we are also using MOV8 to handle and purchase a property. Our offer for it has been accepted. We now await the conclusion of our Edinburgh property sale to allow us to proceed with the purchase. Once again, many, many thanks to all the team at Mov8!Mr & Mrs Strachan - Flat 5, 10 Burnbrae Drive EH12 8AUAugust 2015