If you’re looking to buy a property as a home or investment in Scotland, MOV8 Real Estate can help you. As well as marketing thousands of properties for sale in the last few years through our estate agency department, our expert, in-house conveyancing department will guide you to get you the very best deal when you are a buyer.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to buying
- Your whole team's service and execution from initial meeting, photography, sales and of course conveyancing has been truly exceptional from start to finish.Brian McConnellSeller of 29/1 Sinclair Place, Edinburgh
- MOV8 helped us sell our flat and buy a great four bed family home in the country. It was such a good deal I didn't expect much but they more than exceeded my expectations. The negotiating was cool and professional and the administration slick. I would fully recommend them to anyone.Andrea Habeshaw - 28 High Street, Strathmiglo, CuparSeptember 2013
- Fixed price does not mean reduced service. We got a professional efficient service with good communication every step of the way, for both our sale and purchase. Absolutely no reason to pay more to a % Estate Agent for the same (or worse) service. Would definitely recommend and use MOV8 again.Marcus Sharp - 5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, FK3 0HLNovember 2016
- Very helpful and dedicated service. Always kept up-to date with the details of my purchase. All costs were very fair and up front. I couldn't have asked for a better agent when purchasing my first house.Derryck Riding - 128 Niddrie Mains DriveAugust 2013
- I can genuinely say that selling our property and, purchasing our new property, through MOV8 was faultless! From the beginning with the Valuer, through to the completion by the Solicitor, including all others involved throughout the process, I cannot fault the service which we received. Every person played their part and kept us fully involved throughout - there were one or two persons who stood out and went the extra mile to help us through the process when we had specific queries, they were able to explain everything to us as we went along and continually communicated with us. I would not hesitate to recommend MOV8 to others in the future.Ms Galbraith - 1 Christiemiller Place, EH7 6SXFebruary 2017
- We found Mov8 extremely professional, pro-active and reliable. Our flat sold within 3 days and the fact that they are linked to all the major property advertising websites such as ESPC and Rightmove really helped to generate a lot of interest very quickly in our property. I would like to particularly mention Susan Lamb who was very helpful and took care of our transaction from beginning to end.Sabrina Raeburn - 7/2 Mitchell StreetSeptember 2014