Mov8 Conveyancing Services
MOV8 Real Estate’s team of expert, in-house conveyancing staff help hundreds of property sellers and purchasers every year. If you’re selling, our ability to handle your sale from start to finish gives you the best chance of a successful sale. If you are buying, our purchase negotiators and conveyancing solicitors provide expert advice and technical expertise to get you the best deal for your new home or investment.
If you’re new to buying a home or investment property in Scotland, you might wonder what Home Reports, Notes of Interest and Closing Dates are. Our Plain English Guide will answer these questions and walk you through the process of buying a property in Scotland.Guide to Buying
click the edit button to change this text.
- I would like to thank you for your ongoing support with my first property purchase. As a first time buyer, everything has the potential to be stressful and time consuming however I felt the support you gave made this as seamless as possible. You have made this whole process far more bearable (and often humorous) so again, I would like to thank you for handling my purchase in the way you did - greatly appreciated.Gordon HunterFirst Time Buyer, July 2017
- Your whole team's service and execution from initial meeting, photography, sales and of course conveyancing has been truly exceptional from start to finish.Brian McConnellSeller of 29/1 Sinclair Place, Edinburgh
- I...would just like to thank you...for all your work. I will certainly recommend MOV8 to anyone I know who is thinking of selling their property. Had a great service from start to finish.Dorothy McMonagle, Property SellerJune 2017
- Our flat sold within the week and the total time was approximately 8 week start to finish. All legal requirements were carefully and expertly performed. We would have no hesitation in recommending MOV8.Cathy DolanJune 2017
- You guys have been so helpful throughout the sale of my old house and the purchase of my new flat.Allan Thomson - Seller of 68 Peacocktail Close, EdinburghMay 2017
- Delighted with service and would recommend MOV8 without hesitation.David Gillespie - Seller of 44a Brighton Place, PortobelloApril 2017
- Thank you very much for what was a painfree transaction - it all seemed so easy and that was down to yourself!Kathleen Waugh - Seller of 3 Rosemount Mews, PrestonpansMay 2017
- Very impressed with level of service being offered by you and the team and would have been great to have you help me on the buying side in Northumberland.Anonymous - Sale Conveyancing ClientMay 2017
- Overall a very smooth experience from start to finish. Excellent support and advice from the sales team and then very efficient and friendly, courteous service from the legal team, where Paula was great to work with.Margaret Porteous - Seller 5/2 Inglis Green Rigg, Longstone, EH14 2LFMay 2017
- The whole selling process went well from start to finish...Thanks especially to the legal team for dealing smoothly with last minute hitches.AnonymousMay 2017