- Bright and spacious, five bedroom, detached family villa, with views to the Pentland Hills, gardens, driveway and double garage.
- Located quietly in a modern and family orientated residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, conservatory, upper hall, five double bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and WC.
- Immaculate throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage including built-in wardrobes and loft space.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and 'phone points, intruder alarm, engineered wood flooring, gas central heating and double glazing.
- There are generous, leafy landscaped gardens, a patio deck, timber summer house, multi-car driveway, and a detached double garage.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, five bedroom, detached family villa, with views to the Pentland Hills, gardens, driveway and double garage, quietly set in a modern, family orientated residential area of Musselburgh, East Lothian. A spacious entrance hall, with store cupboard and WC compartment, serves the ground floor. The dual-aspect living room, with triple-bay front window, has French doors to a rear conservatory opening to a decked patio. The dining room, with doors to the patio, has dual-access from the living room and hall. The dual-aspect kitchen, with utility room off, benefits from quality units, ample dining space, and a range of integrated appliances including a gas and electric, range-style stove. A family room / fifth bedroom, with bay window, is set to the front.The upstairs landing, with two store cupboards and loft access hatch, serves the master bedroom with en-suite, three further double bedrooms and a luxury five-piece bathroom, which includes a shower cubicle. Musselburgh also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on coast of the Firth of Forth approx. 6 miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre within easy walking distance, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.