- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, six-bedroom, modern detached family home, with extensive surrounding gardens, driveway and an integrated double garage.
- Located in a quiet residents association owned, residential cul-de-sac, in the desirable burgh of Markinch, Fife, with the rear aspect adjacent to Balbirnie Park Golf Course.
- The ground floor comprises a vestibule, dining/hall, living room, sitting room, breakfast / kitchen, utility room, family/games room, conservatory and a WC.
- The flexible first floor accommodation comprises four double bedrooms including two with terraces, four en-suites including a family bathroom, study/office, and large gym room with sauna.
- Finished to an exemplary standard with quality fittings, with light tasteful decor throughout and generous open public spaces.
- Highlights include extensive hardwood flooring and fittings, a quality kitchen with integrated appliances, generous fully fitted bathrooms, and quality sanitary-ware and tiling.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing and superb storage including bedroom wardrobes, eaves and a loft space.
- The double garage has power light and electric doors; whilst the development also offers ample additional driveway parking, street parking and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Externally to the front a gated entrance opens to a winding driveway with tall established trees for privacy; lawns continue round to the rear.
- There is also a patio from the main building including outside dinning areas.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, six-bedroom, modern detached family home, with extensive surrounding gardens, driveway and an integrated double garage, located in a quiet residents association owned, residential cul-de-sac, in the desirable burgh of Markinch, Fife, with the rear aspect adjacent to Balbirnie Park Golf Course. A generous vestibule hall opens to an impressive open-plan reception and public space, featuring a dining area with patio doors to the gardens, and showcasing the solid-wood stairway balustrade to the first floor. The living room features a lounge, dining and study area, and gives further access to the large conservatory. A sitting room is set off the hall to the front; whilst the kitchen is rear facing with a breakfast/dining area, and the utility room set off. The quality fitted kitchen includes a breakfast bar, SMEG range cooker, American style fridge/freezer and an integrated washing machine. A washing machine, tumble dryer, and drinks fridge are housed in the utility room. The WC is set internally off the hall, and off to the rear is the flexible and sizeable dual-aspect games/family room. On the first floor, Bedrooms one and two feature private terraces and bathroom suites with separate showers. A family bathroom for bedroom two has dual access from the hall; whilst bedroom one includes a walk-in wardrobe/dresser. Bedrooms three and four both have en-suite shower rooms. A flexible study/office and a spacious gym with sauna complete the accommodation. Markinch is a small residential town with good local amenities and in the heart of Fife, two miles from the centre of Glenrothes, with excellent transport and commuter links by car to the A92, and by train, being well linked to Dundee, Aberdeen and Edinburgh via rail, served by Markinch railway station. The town enjoys a range of local facilities including football, bowling, tennis, a curling club, and parks, the largest of which is Balbirnie Park which includes Balbirnie House Hotel and golf course, which the property has direct access to via it's back gate from the garden, with excellent walks through long-established deciduous woodland. The town of Glenrothes has a large range of supermarkets, a retail centre, pubs, restaurants and a modern leisure centre.