- Immaculately presented, spacious five-bedroom, detached house, with extensive public rooms, private gardens and double garage.
- Set in a quiet, rural location located on the outskirts of the small town of Kincardine, in Fife.
- Ground floor accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, living room, living/dining/kitchen, utility room, shower room and study.
- First floor accommodation comprise; a master bedroom with an en-suite, four further double bedrooms, a bathroom, and Jack and Jill en-suite.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, modern lighting control system, and excellent integrated storage including a double garage with powered doors.
- Externally the property benefits from a gravelled, multi-car driveway with an electric gate, and a rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with extensive patio and deck area.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, spacious five-bedroom, detached house, with extensive public rooms, private gardens and double garage. Set in a quiet, rural location located on the outskirts of the small town of Kincardine, in Fife. The bright and spacious living room has carpeted flooring and patio doors to the deck, whilst the living/dining/kitchen is fitted with modern units with solid oak worktops, a breakfast bar, ample room for dining furniture and a large range of quality integrated appliances. The study may be used as a further bedroom, the utility has a range of appliances, and the shower room is fitted with a modern suite. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom features views over the Forth, a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three have built-in wardrobes and share a stylish Jack-and Jill shower room; bedrooms four and five are similarly well finished, whilst the bathroom includes a contemporary suite with a feature bath. Kincardine is a historic conservation village on the north shore of the Firth of Forth, in Fife, comprising of period residential buildings, local shops and stores. There is a range of high street names, pubs, restaurants, and a post office, with primary schooling at Tulliallan Primary school. The major town of Falkirk and the cities of Stirling and Dunfermline all provide a wider range of high street shopping, recreational and transport facilities include main line rail links. Kincardine has excellent commuter links via the new Clackmannanshire bridge, and the M9 to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Recreational opportunities include Devilla Forrest for walkers and cyclists, Tulliallan golf club, and the nearby Kelpies and Falkirk wheel.