- Beautifully-presented, corner set, spacious three-bedroom, second-floor flat with extensive period features.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in sought-after Bruntsfield, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite.
- Features include modern double glazed sash and casement windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and stripped panelled doors.
- Externally, there is a large and well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET 15/2/18 12 NOON** Beautifully-presented, corner set, spacious three-bedroom, second-floor flat with extensive period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in sought-after Bruntsfield, to the south west of Edinburgh city centre. The large entrance hall has two storage cupboards and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, features ornate plasterwork, fireplace with stone hearth and a deep bay window offering plentiful natural light and views of Salisbury Crags and Arthurs Seat, the featured rug is available through seperate negotiation. The well-appointed dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The sizable master bedroom is set to the front, with a recessed window, ornate cornice and a stylish en-suite shower room with modern fittings. Bedroom two is to the rear, with laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom three is to the front. The bathroom features tiled flooring, and a modern suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there is walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex also has multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore Place.